It has been one month since I announced to the world that I was thinking about making a blog! Your kind words of encouragement have made me believe that I can do it. I still have a lot to learn, but it is up and running thanks to the overwhelming support you have all given me! Below are a few fun facts about me:
IF I DIDN’T STUDY MEDICINE, I’D BE: A ballet dancer.
MY PERFECT DAY WOULD BEGIN: After noon.
MY PERFECT DAY WOULD END: With dancing tango. And then immediately catching the train. One can dream…
DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope. But I untie them when I need to put them on.
SUPERHERO POWER I’D WANT: To not have to sleep. But I’ll settle for not needing 9 hours to feel refreshed.
ONE THING I’M EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD AT: Pouring agar gel plates without bubbles.
ONE THING I’M EXCEPTIONALLY BAD AT: Making bacon. I always burn it.
IF I COULD COMPETE IN AN OLYMPIC SPORT I’D BE IN: Swimming.
SOMETHING NICE I DID FOR MYSELF RECENTLY, BECAUSE HEY, WHY NOT? Tried to take vitamins consistently. Lasted 3 days.
BEST ADVICE I’VE GOTTEN: “Just do it baby girl, don’t care what they think!”
LAST THING I BINGE-WATCHED: Versailles on Netflix
IF I COULD LIVE IN A FOREIGN COUNRTY, IT WOULD BE: Italy. Or Japan.
ON MY BUCKET LIST: Seeing as many countries as possible. Cliché, I know.
Thanks for stopping by!
1) what is an agar gel plate? but congrats on being able to pour them
2) let’s live in Japan together
3) that advice was either from your mom or a gay man. Bet you $10.
1. It is a way to grow bacteria in a lab on a solid medium.
2. Sounds good to me!
3. Pretty sure you are correct about the latter. I was out dancing in something shorter than I would usually wear, and sitting in a corner instead of dancing 😡